Want more apps for your catalog?
Need apps compatible with your billing system?
Want more monetization?
Whether you are operating a carrier, OEM, or independent store, OpenMobile can publish apps enabled with OpenMobile's compatibility solutions to maximize monetization from your users.
OpenMobile and App Stores
- OpenMobile has publishing rights to distribute a comprehensive app catalogue.
- OpenMobile integrates OpenMobile App Services (OAS) with the payment SDKs and APIs supported by the store.
- OpenMobile applies OAS to the apps, making them support localized payment methods and direct carrier billing systems.
- OpenMobile publishes the apps to the stores.
- If necessary, OpenMobile installs Application Compatibility Layer (ACL) on the operating system of the device (ex: Tizen or Linux).
- App stores promote the apps.
- End users download apps and start to monetize.
By partnering with OpenMobile, app stores can significantly increase the quality and quantity of apps in the store which are integrated with the payment SDK and APIs required.