We're currently seeking a talented "growth hacker" to join our team.
OpenMobile is seeking a results-oriented, self-motivated rock star to further shape and develop our fast-growing mobile app called EarnBack. The right candidate will apply and further develop their skills in an exciting entrepreneurial environment while promoting a mobile application in a high-growth global market. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to grow into a marketing leadership role in a rapidly growing startup.
As a member and leader of the team at OpenMobile you will work closely with our Executive, UA, and Product teams, as well as and end users. You will conceptualize, design, and monitor the delivery of new and existing features while staying abreast of market, competition, and technology trends. Most importantly, you will determine the best ways to monetize EarnBack; inbound and outbound.
Location: Framingham, MA
- Manage, measure, and optimize paid marketing efforts.
- Work with creative agencies to create content for adverts and app stores.
- Develop and grow social media presence.
- Optimize lead sourcing process through email, push, and social media.
- Develop/write/create product specifications and wireframes to fulfill these needs, and support feature development through production deployment and market launch.
- Coordinate across teams to develop and track performance metrics for the mobile app product suite, and use this data to guide future decision-making.
- Work with the User Experience team to ensure feature design and development.
- Proactively monitor changes in leading mobile applications and use this knowledge to optimize app functionality and new features.
- Recommend and define pricing strategy, understand competitive positioning for our product offering and drive the product release with the development organization, and contribute to product marketing messaging.
- Regularly interact and strategize with executives including the CEO and CTO to drive and implement the Company and product roadmap.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience on marketing mobile apps that generated $2M+ revenue or 10M+ installs is a must
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing
- Experience of end user and marketing research is a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree, with a preference for a degree in a technology-related field or a communications field
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills. Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational skills. Attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge of incentivized and rewarded traffic as well as supply and demand side platforms is a plus
OpenMobile offers generous benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability) – competitive salary, stock option plan, 401(k) matching, and a fast-paced & fun working environment. We are headquartered in Framingham, MA.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org