Monetize in emerging markets.
Monetize the "unbanked."
Monetize through OpenMobile.
OpenMobile App Services (OAS) makes Android apps compatible with multiple additional payment methods without requiring any SDK integration or any APK modification by app developers.
OpenMobile created a payment compatibility wrapper that supports several direct carrier billing systems and third-party payment methods such as Fortumo, nPay and Samsung IAB. By integrating the SDK and API functionality of these payment methods directly into OAS, OpenMobile saves app developers time and money from having to change each of their apps to include multiple payment SDKs. It's also a huge win for end-users who can now pay with localized currency.
OpenMobile applies OAS to the Android app and then, with permission from the developer, distributes the wrapped app to approved app stores and channels throughout the world.
OpenMobile App Services allows developers and stores to efficiently and easily acquire new users and increase monetization.
- Developers do not need to change their apps (APKs)
- No costs are incurred by developers
- ARPUs and conversions will increase since local payment methods are supported
- Ad streams within the app remain and are not changed
- Runs in any geography (including China)