We're currently seeking a talented product marketing manager/director to join our team.
Product Marketing Manager/Director
OpenMobile is seeking a results-oriented, self-motivated product marketing professional to further shape and develop our fast-growing mobile application software called EarnBack. The right candidate will apply and further develop their skills in an exciting entrepreneurial environment while promoting a mobile application in a high-growth global market.
As a member and leader of the product marketing team at OpenMobile you will work closely with our Executive, Engineering, and Quality Assurance teams, as well as customers, prospective customers, and end users. You will conceptualize, design, and monitor the delivery of new and existing features while staying abreast of market, competition, and technology trends. You will constantly listen to the market and customers to define our go-to-market strategy and produce compelling sales collateral based on product positioning and messaging you identify.
Location: Framingham, MA
- Develop/write/create product specifications and wireframes to fulfill these needs, and support feature development through production deployment and market launch.
- Work alongside Engineering leads to continuously prioritize release content and development efforts – while keeping affected parties apprised of changes in release content, scope, and timeline.
- Coordinate across teams to develop and track performance metrics for the mobile app product suite, and use this data to guide future decision-making.
- Interface between Customer Support and Engineering to identify issues, develop solutions, and update support materials.
- Work with the User Experience team to ensure feature design and development.
- Develop and maintain product documentation and support the development of marketing materials.
- Proactively monitor changes in leading mobile applications and use this knowledge to optimize app functionality and new features.
- Recommend and define pricing strategy, understand competitive positioning for our product offering and drive the product release with the development organization, and contribute to product marketing messaging.
- Contribute alongside Program Management to manage project plans and road map.
- Regularly interact and strategize with executives including the CEO and CTO to drive and implement the Company and product roadmap.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree, with a preference for a degree in a technology-related field or a communications field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in mobile application product marketing, software delivery, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills. Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational skills. Attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge of incentivized and rewarded traffic as well as supply and demand side platforms is a plus
- Ability to exert influence and deliver results without having direct control over all participants
- Experience with common reporting and software development tools: Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence).
- Knowledge of Google Mail, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and Tableau is a plus.
- Ability to travel 15% globally to clients, partners, events, and sales opportunities, as needed
- Positive, team player attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com