We're currently seeking a talented full-time Senior Engineer of Advanced Products for our AOS team.
Sr. Engineer, Advanced Products, OpenMobile AOS Team
OpenMobile Worldwide has an opening in our Advanced Products Team and is looking for a smart, motivated Android developer to help us to create software that will enable the next billion smartphone users to utilize mobile apps and the internet. As part of a dynamic and rapidly growing environment at OpenMobile, this position is well-suited for a hands on mobile developer that loves mobile technology and wants to take the next step in their career.
- Experience of C/C++, Java
- Experienced with Android Frameworks and Building Apps, including NDKs
- Experience with JSON, REST API’s/custom web services (using and implementing)
- Experienced with Git, Gradle, Jira
- BSCS or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Google Play Services API (e.g. Push Messaging, IAB, Login etc.)
- Experience implementing Android UI
- Experience with server side scripting language: JS, Python, PHP etc.
- Experience publishing Android app in the Google Play Store
- Wants career growth including leading small engineering teams
OpenMobile offers generous benefits – competitive salary, stock option plan, 401K, and a fast-paced & fun working environment. We are headquartered in Framingham, MA.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org