We are currently seeking a talented social media manger!
OpenMobile is seeking a results-oriented, self-motivated Social Media Manager to promote our mobile application software called EarnBack. The right candidate will apply and further develop their skills in an exciting entrepreneurial environment while promoting a mobile application in a high-growth global market. We currently have little to no social media or public relations presence and we are eager to fix that…on a global scale.
As a Social Media Manager at OpenMobile you will work closely with our Sales and Marketing team, as well as end users. You will message, communicate, and monitor Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. interactions on a global scale. Social media is crucial to increase EarnBack’s presence, encourage referrals, and increase usage.
Location: Framingham, MA (work from home/remote role is available for the right candidate)
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces; engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Creatively develop/write/create messages and content.
- Map out and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy, develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews, and monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Interface with Customer Support to identify issues, develop solutions, and update users.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.)
- Suggest improvements to the Product Management and User Experience teams to ensure feature design and development.
- Regularly influence and strategize with executives including the CEO and CTO to drive and implement the Company and product roadmap.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree, with a preference for a degree in marketing or a communications field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in social media marketing web design/development, content development or traditional marketing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills. Attention to detail a must.
- Familiarity of incentivized and rewarded traffic as well as supply and demand side platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Mail, Microsoft Office, Sprout Social, and Dropbox is a plus.
- Positive, team player attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com